StereoPressDV helps you to make a stereo movie data from your pair of stereo movie. (This is "movie version" of the StereoPress that is my other application). It is an application for Power Macintosh.
Very easily, you can get stereo movie, that is an anaglyph stereo, color anaglyph stereo or interleave stereo format.
- # Anaglyph stereo
- You need a red and blue glasses.
- # Interleave stereo
- You need an interlace type video display and a LCS (Liquid crystal shutter) glasses.
- Easy operation like as other Macintosh applications.
- Open format : QuickTime movie, AVI ... and many image formats. (those supported by QuickTime extension)
- Open QuickTime movie by drag and drop.
- [ File Open ]
- First, read two movie files. One for right eye and another for left eye. To open movie file, use <File>...<Open> menu. Or, drag and drop files to StereoPressDV application icon. (QuickTime movies are only supported "drag and drop".)
- [ Make a stereo movie ]
- Open <StereoMovie> pull-down menu, then select anyone below.
Then StereoPressDV application will make a stereo movie from movies in the front and second window.
- Make Anaglyph-Movie
- Make Color anaglyph-Movie
- Make Interleave-Movie
When the case of anaglyph, the front window is right eye movie, and the second window is left eye movie. Your glasses should be set blue filter on for right eye, and red for left eye. This layout is used often.
When you use type of interleave, please test and choose for your LCS system.
- [ Save a stereo image ]
- You will soon see some dialogs.
- Frame size of movie
Set width and height of your stereo movie.
- Set file path and name
Set the movie file name.
You will soon see progress bar dialog. After a few or some minites, the process will be finished. You will have got a new movie file like below.
(Notice ! : This new movie file does not contain any sound truck. If you wish more edition, please use other application for movie edit, for example "Final Cut Pro".)
Under following conditions, this software can be distributed or uploaded freely, and not be restricted.
- 1.0-E :
- First delivery of English version. (2001/02/11)