StereoPress helps you to make a stereo photo data from your stereo pair. It is an application for Power Macintosh.
Very very easily, you can get an anaglyph stereo, color anaglyph stereo and interleave stereo format.
- # Anaglyph stereo
- You need a red and blue glasses.
- # Interleave stereo
- You need a LCS glasses.
- Easy operation like as other Macintosh applications.
- Auto alignment of images position. It is useful of adjusting parallax of your stereo image.
- Open format : PICT, JPEG and many image formats.
- Save format : Standard PICT (RLE).
- Exoprt format : JPEG, BMP, Photoshop .... and others. (Supported formats are depended on your QuickTime version.)
- [ File Open ]
- To open image file, use <File>...<Open> menu, or drag and drop files to StereoPress application icon.
- [ Make a stereo image ]
- Open <Stereo> pull-down menu, then select anyone below.
Then StereoPress application will make a Stereo image from images in the front and second window.
- Make Anaglyph
- Make Color anaglyph
- Make Interleave
When the case of anaglyph, the front window is right image, and the second window is left image. (When your glasses is set blue for right eye, and red for left eye.) When the case of interleave, please test and choose for your LCS system.
- Auto size adjustment and auto position alignment
- Ordinary, the image size adjustment is enable.
- When you select a region by dragging mouse, the auto position alignment function is enable. The function is that a parallax is zero in the selected region of a stereo image.
- [ Save a stereo image ]
- To save image file, use <File>...<Save> menu. (PICT only supported)
- [ Export a stereo image ]
- To export other format image file, use <File>...<Export> menu. (Supported formats are depended on your QuickTime version.)
Under following conditions, this software can be distributed or uploaded freely, and not be restricted.
- 1.4.0-E :
- Supporting to export many file format by QT. (2000/05/05)
- 1.3.1E :
- First delivery of English version. (2000/04/29)