POO's CacheBack ReadMe
Current version: 1.3b12 (Apr. 13, 1999)
[ Abstruct ]
POO's CacheBack is a utility for Netscape Navigator.
It is a HyperCard stack, which analyses the Cache folder of Netscape Navigator and gives the real name and location to each cache files.
- gives the real name and location to each cache file of Netscape Navigator by analysing the Cache folder, and locates them in your local drive.
- gives the real URL address into each localised cache file.
- gives the real URL address with each URL link in the localised cache file.
- Makes title and URL List (HTML text file) by analysing each cache file.
- combines the process from "POO's NetAgent" (1.1 or later).
- Tiny stack size and compact window.
I wish you enjoy it !!
[ Download here ! ]
[ About distribution ]
Under following conditions, this software can be distributed or uploaded freely, and not be restricted.
- Do NOT modify the copyright notice.
- The contents of original package (both objects and documents) should be redistributed.
- Distribute the newest version as possible (though no obligation) .
- There's no guarantee about troubles caused by the existence of this program or by using this program.
- The author will not have any obligations for modifying this program, if there happens some trouble.
[ History ]
- 1.3b12X :
- For MacOS8.6, some scripts by AppleScript are changed to by HyperTalk. This version needs HyperCard 2.3 or later. (2000/01/17)
- 1.3b12 :
- A bug to occur when a tug "BASE HREF=" exists is fixed. (1999/04/13)
- 1.3b11 :
- A minor bug is fixed. This version is availalbe for black/white monitor. (1998/10/14)
- 1.3b10 :
- A bug to occur matching between a URL name and a File name is fixed. (1998/06/13)
- 1.3b9 :
- When there is an unknown result file, 1.3b9 skips it. (1998/05/06)
- 1.3b8 :
- A bug is fixed again that cacheback stops when it copys a search engine's result file. A result form is changed. (1998/05/03)
- 1.3b7 :
- A bug is fixed that cacheback stops when it copys a search engine's result file. (1998/02/01)
- 1.3b5 :
- A bug is fixed losting the "specified server" contents when this stack opens. (1997/11/03)
- 1.3b4 :
- Some minor bugs are fixed that occur in 1.3b3 version up. (1997/10/29)
- 1.3b3 :
- A new function is added that can localize a list of files in a directory made by www server. (1997/11/03)
- 1.3b2 :
- A bug is fixed that hunging on NOFRAME tug pages sometimes. (1997/09/04)
- 1.3b1 :
- The grouping under a frame pages, the set of charset in META HTTP S-JIS page, the multi divided history files is now supported.
A frame format is supported as a cacheBack's report. Some bugs is fixed. (When process of "Copy ...", an error that say "File is not open" occur. It causes by a double description of title tug. This error is now fixed. )
- 1.2g :
- The coverting to SJIS is now selectable (for using 2 byte code except of Japanese). The converting absolutely src link to relative link (on the fully and simple mode). (1997/03/16)
- 1.2f :
- Speed up by Compiling some functions to XFCNs. (1997/02/15)
- 1.2e :
- Corresponds to a format containing CR within title tug, and a format with a plurality of body tug. Changes a method of cache-back list file (make a new list and a history list). (1997/02/07)
- 1.2d :
- A bug of analysing FRAME tug is fixed. "lc.gif" is now only copied when a HTML file exists and "fully" is selected. (1997/01/10)
- 1.2c :
- Setting preferences method is changed (setting card is added). In order to reduce memory size, some 'sort' commands are canceled. (1996/11/25)
- 1.2b :
- 2 bugs are fixed. Firat is that CacheBack does not set type/creater of local html file to TEXT/MOSS. Second is that some files remain in temporal folder forever. Both are fixed now. (1996/11/17)
- 1.2 :
- 1.1d :
- A bug is fixed that an infinity loop occurs when a file includes "<AREA HREF... >" tug.(1996/09/30)
- 1.1c :
- Some bugs are fixed when some POO's stacks are used.(1996/08/21)
- 1.1b :
- The POO's NetAgent sequencial mode is added.
Add a new function that updating the field of date and time after "CacheBack" automatically. (1996/06/29)
- 1.0d5 :
- Adds a new function to keep the relation between "CacheBackXX.html" and the localised folders and files.
- A few bugs fix which occures when title is Japanese code, two same files is listed in the Cache log. Released on NIFTY-Serve (FINETAP).(1996/05/14)
- Corresponds to titles written in Japanese code by "Tanaka's osax". (1996/05/09)
- A few bugs fix which occures "Error:" when link is "ftp://" or "mailto:". (1996/04/26)
- Corresponds to long URL over 31 characterst. Add a new type of analisys "none". (1996/04/09)
- Released on NIFTY-Serve as first distribution (FINETAP). (1996/03/22)
- Test version (not distributed).
Copyright ; 1996,2000 Shuji ONO (POO), All Rights Reserved.