Current version: 1.4d5 (Dec. 26, 1999)
[ Abstruct ]
POO's NetAgent is a utility for Netscape Navigator. It makes you can visit automatically any WWW pages that you want .
It is a HyperCard stack, which control Netscape Navigator by AppleScript and navigates automatically Netscape Navigator according to a navigation schedule.
- Automatic navigation on Web pages and check the new or updated pages.
- Embedding Y/M/D and numeric wild characters is supported..
- Uses multiple web browsing windows of Netscape Navigator.
- Up to 3 types of navigation schedule.
- Makes List as the result of auto navigating and checking.
- Connects at starting navigation, and disconnect at finishing automatically. (only when you use "PPPop" for dial-up tool.)
- Combines the process to "POO's CacheBack (1.1 or later) to localize Netscape's cache files.
- Timer starts auto dial-up and down. ("PPPop" is necessary).
- Tiny stack size and compact window.
POO's NetAgent opens Web pages according to a navigation schedule. Also it checks which any pages are updated from your last visit. If any page is updated , POO's NetAgent will report it. POO's NetAgent is useful for the people who need to visit and check same Web pages everyday or in a fixed interval.
I wish you enjoy it !!
- 1.4d5X :
- For MacOS8.6, some scripts by AppleScript are changed to by HyperTalk. This version needs HyperCard 2.3 or later. (2000/01/17)
- 1.4d5 :
- Enbedding Y/M/D and numeric wild characters is supported. (1999/12/26)
- 1.4d4 :
- The Cache Clear function is modified for OS8.5. (1999/04/13)
[ Download here ! ]
Comments, or Bug reports are ..
Please feel free to contact me via e-mail:
email@example.com / Shuji Ono
Copyright ; 1996,2000 Shuji ONO (POO), All Rights Reserved.